Join us in Celebrating our 15th Birthday and stand a chance to WIN 1 of 15 PRIZES valued at more than R300,000!
To celebrate this milestone and thank our valued clients for their continued support along this incredible journey, Biker’s Warehouse has partnered with its world-class suppliers to offer 15 lucky customers the chance to win one of the following:
- Honda NC750X
- Suzuki UR110
- SYM Crox 125
- Husqvarna Stacyc 12”
- UberScoot 1600W
- Arai, Bell, HJC, Scorpion or Shark helmets
- Fox Comp X boots
- Leatt neck brace
- Alpinestars gloves
- Michelin tyre combo
- Givi saddle bags
- Oxford roll to bag
- Ariette grip and tank pad voucher
- Metalize voucher to redeem a pair of jeans, gloves and a jacket
- Fly F16 voucher to redeem a pair of pants, gloves and a shirt
- Yes Bike voucher to redeem a pair of road pants, gloves and a jacket
- Trickbitz major service kit voucher (includes HiFlo filters, sprocket set, sparkplug)
- Trickbitz bit and bobbins voucher
- Motul, Motorex, Gas Junky, F61, Dirt Nurse or Motocartel hamper
To enter a weekly draw, simply purchase any accessories to the value of R1,500 or more during the month of October.
3 finalists will be drawn every week and each finalist is guaranteed to win 1 of 15 prizes at the final Tombola Draw.
Each draw is a new chance to win so enter weekly to increase your chances!
Competition runs 01 – 31 October 2021. Ts & Cs apply.
By participating in the 15th Birthday Competition (the “Competition”) hosted by Puzey Motor Corporation (Pty) LTD t/a Biker’s Warehouse (“Puzey”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein.
- The Competition runs from 01 October 2021 until 31 October 2021.
- A minimum of R1,500 spent on accessories qualifies for a single entry into the draw. Payments for workshop labour and parts do not qualify.
- 3 (three) finalists will be drawn at 5 (five) weekly draws held on 04, 11, 18 and 25 October 2021 and the last on 01 November 2021.
- Finalists will be notified within 24 hours of each draw and their names announced on the Biker’s Warehouse Facebook page.
- Only original entry forms will be considered for the draw and no duplicates, photocopies or reproductions in any other form will be honoured.
- Puzey reserves the unconditional right to disqualify a finalist and draw an alternate entry if:
- The notification to the finalist is returned as undeliverable;
- The finalist fails to reply to the notification within a specified time;
- Any form of fraud, tampering or counterfeiting is suspected;
- The finalist is deemed to have breached any terms or conditions herein.
- The final draw and prizegiving will be held on Saturday 06 of November 2021.
- Motorcycle and scooter prizes do not include on-road costs and the winners will be liable for applicable license and registration fees.
- Prizes may be collected from Biker’s Warehouse situated at 1 Aureole Avenue, Northgate, 2162. Any delivery or courier charges required will be for the prize-winner’s account.
- Prizes may not be transferred, returned or exchanged and are not redeemable for cash.
- Prize-winners agree that Puzey may publish their names and pictures on its website, social media pages and for any other related promotional activity.
- The decisions of Puzey and its appointed judges are final and irrevocable, and no correspondence, challenge or dispute thereto will be entered into.
- The Competition is not sponsored, administered by or associated with any social media or third-party platform. Any such media used by Puzey for the purpose of marketing this Competition shall not be liable in any way to the entrants of this Competition.
- The Competition is open to all citizens of South Africa who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Members, shareholders, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers and/or immediate families of Puzey may not enter the Competition.
- The prize visuals used are for illustration purposes only and specifications and/or colours shown may vary to the actual product.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Puzey (including its officers, employees and agents) is wholly exempt from all liability (including for negligence) for any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including but not limited to that which may arise out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties, significant data errors or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Puzey’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference;
- Any delay, exchange or cancellation of prizes arising from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Puzey.
- In your interest, Puzey has done everything reasonably practical to comply with all the relevant laws it is subject to under the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.